News and Announcements
ATTENTION FOR THE APPLICANTS WHO WILL TAKE THE BEZMİALEM VAKIF UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION!
BVUYÖS (Bezmialem Vakıf University International Students Entrance Examination)
Foreign students may apply to undergraduate programs with their international university entrance examination results (Click to see the full list of exams that we accept.) Students who do not have those documents may also take BVUYÖS consisting of Turkish, logical reasoning and mathematics questions. Click here to download 2012-BVUYOS Guide
- Please note that there is a non-refundable exam registration fee of 100 TL.
- Please deposit the fee into the following bank account, and obtain a bank receipt for the payment.
- The bank receipt needs to display the exam name “BVUYÖS” and the first and last name of the student who is going to take the test.
BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Beneficiary: Bezmialem Vakıf University
Branch code: 856
SWIFT code: TVBATR2A
Application Fee: 100 TL / 75 $
For TL Account: TR62 0001 5001 5800 7297 2538 27
For $ Account: TR20 0001 5001 5804 8012 6598 45
EXAM REGISTRATION PERIOD: July 16th - 20th 2012
(Applications will not be accepted after July 20th)
- BVUYÖS will be held on July 24th, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at Bezmialem Vakıf University, Vatan Campus. Students who wish to take the test need to register online.
- Before you register online, please have the scanned copy of your photograph, the identification page of your passport and the bank receipt ready to upload to the registration form.
- Click here to fill out the Online Application Form.